Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm on RX Lite Diet for 6 days!

I'm on RX Lite diet for 6 days already, to date. Why 6 days? Sbb weekend hari tu gagal lah diet RX Lite, balik JB. hahaha. Started last Thursday. Just see how it works on me. Hopefully, it really works. Seriously i sangat2 berharap ni. And the taste of RX Lite is simply the best. I just love it. Even my fiance does. (coz i gave him to take a sip, hehehe). The best replacement drink so far.

6 more months to go for the wedding! Hopefully, i'm able to shed of 5-8kgs Yeehaaaaaaaaa! Baju nikah and sanding pun lum tempah lagi ni. Bg kurang sikit inches kat badan, and Insya Allah, next month kitorg tempah.

1 comment:

Nonny Atika said...

wah dah start diet..i jeles!!!i makin kuat makan ada, too much stuffs to think, stressed out nih haha..but tomorrow im going jogging-konon nyer lah..

good luck with ur diet babe...